A big misconception in this industry is that:
❌You create a new content strategy every month❌
When you do this, here’s what goes wrong:
- You messaging is not consistent
- Your audience feel confused (even when you’re selling just one offer!)
- You feel you’re starting from scratch every month
Instead, here’s what to do:
✅Create your content strategies for each offer.
This means that you don’t change your Content Strategy every month.
When you do it this way, here’s what happens:
✅Your messaging for each offer stays consistent
✅You build desire for your offers repeatedly
✅You feel in a flow, instead of feeling you’re starting from scratch every month
✅Your content creation feels EASY and starts bringing in client inquiries!
Now, when you want to sell multiple offers in a month through your Instagram Posts…
You pick content ideas from each offer’s content strategy & share it strategically!
But the question is:
- How to create a strategy around the offer content strategies to share in a month?
- How do you turn those content ideas seamlessly into a pitch?
- How do you decide how much content to share for each offer? Does a high-ticket offer’s number of content ideas whey more than the low-ticket offer’s content ideas?
I’ll be answering ALL of these in-depth inside the Bankable Content Masterclass!
Inside Bankable Content, I’d not only teach you how to create a strategy for a month…
…but I’d also teach you how to create a content strategy for each offer in just 20 minutes & use this for months to come – without any lack of content ideas (this is juicy, I’ll show you how!)
Ready to learn all of this?